Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
UnSCruz — Santa Cruz's Regional Burning Man Decompression
Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 4:00 PM - Monday, October 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM (PDT)
Santa Cruz, CA
UnSCruz, the biggest and baddest Santa Cruz Burner event is BACK and is the FIRST OFFICIAL BURNING MAN DECOMPRESSION Party in California!!
Join us as we bring the spirit of Burning Man to Santa Cruz through radical self expression and radical inclusion. Get ready for eight fun-filled hours of art, performance, music, circus arts, DJs, mutant vehicles, fire, and more!
Bring your energy, whimsy, and enthusiasm to Portuguese Hall - a great private venue with tons of space for theme camps, two indoor music rooms, a full bar, snack service, and more!
Please follow our DECOMmandments!
1. Respect our neighbors, no loud noises, don't block driveways, use our toilets
2. LEAVE NO TRACE! You are part of the Leave No Trace team. Pack out whatever you brought in. Please pick up any trash, club fliers, feathery bits. If you'd like to help clean up after the event, you will get reimbursed for your ticket.
3. Perform random Acts of Art, Kindness, and Giving
4. NO Renegade Sound or Unapproved Food/Beverage Service or Fire Performance, Fire Art, unleashed pets.
5. Volunteer! This is a volunteer-driven event! Stop by Playa Info or the Volunteer Check-In.
6. Sorry, no nudity or pasties at this event. Bikini tops and bootie shorts welcomed ☺
Want to volunteer? Email email@example.com.
4pm – midnight
Outdoor sound ends 10pm; at 11:30pm inside
Last call at the bar is 11:30pm
Santa Cruz Portuguese Hall [CPDES]
216 Evergreen St. (entrance on Coral Street)
Near Harvey West Park & Costco, Santa Cruz, CA
Eight hours full of fire, dance, music, art, performances, theme camps, DJs and more!
$10 Presale Tickets
$15 with Playawear/Costume at the door
$20 with Street Clothes at the door